Things to Do in Miami, FL
For guests staying at El Palacio Sports Hotel, we've got the Miami area guide for you.
Be close to Miami area activities like the Calder Casino & Race Course, Miami International Airport, and the Sun Life Stadium (formerly Dolphin Stadium), home of Miami Dolphins, Florida Marlins and Univeristy of Miami Hurricanes.
The following attractions near El Palacio Sports Hotel are merely a 15 minute or less drive.
- Both the Fort Lauderdale and Miami International Airports
- The Atlantic Ocean and South Beach
- Downtown Miami
- The Port of Miami
- All Cruise Ship Terminals
- Bank Atlantic Center, Home of the Florida Panthers
- Ninth floor view of Calder Race Course
- Ninth floor view of the Sun Life Stadium (formerly Dolphin Stadium)
- Home of the Miami Dolphins, Florida Marlins and univeristy of Miami Hurricanes
- American Airline Center home of Miami Heat
Other Things to Do in Miami, FL:
- Miami Metro Zoo
- Florida Everglades
- Wind surfing, Water Skiing, Surfing, Diving, Dinner cruises
- World-Class Golf and Tennis
- Dog Track and Casino Slot Gaming
- Florida Keys Excursions
- Monkey and Parrot Jungle
- Historic Sites like Vizcaya Palace and Key Biscayne
Shopping Attractions Near El Palacio Sports Hotel:
- Sawgrass Mills
- Aventura Mall
- Bal Harbour and so much more!
- Super Wallmart
If this Miami area guide sounds fun to you, take a closer look at El Palacio's Miami accommodations and search for available dates to visit the area.